Monday 17 November 2014

Pressure, Places and "WHAT A PALAVA"

Hiya!

Hope everybody's UCAS applications are going well, power through guys! When I say that the pressure is relieved when you've sent it off I mean it..

A few weeks ago I got an offer from the Uni Of Sheffield (yay!), providing I get ABB in my A-Levels. I was on my own at the time so after shouting "WHAAAAT" multiple times at the computer I rang my Mum, who was in the middle of a meeting at WeightWatchers..you can imagine the looks she got when she responded with lots of jumping, shouting and singing (maybe).

I've also had interview requests from Lincoln, Gloucestershire (remind me never to try spelling that word without auto correct) and Leeds Trinity. It's exciting but also scary because the word interview makes me think "PRESSURE", "QUESTIONING" and "INTIMIDATION". I don't like those things. 

On the plus side, it is comforting to know that even if all of my interviews go disastrously wrong, I've got Sheffield (which is my possible favourite anyway) to fall back on. I'm slightly (majorly) torn at the moment between Sheffield and Lincoln, they're both amazing in different ways...plus everyone who knows me will say that I am the worst decision maker EVER. (They wouldn't be lying.)

Hoping that my Lincoln interview will help me come to a decision..but then I'm naturally going to favour the place I've seen more...WHAT A PALAVA.

Anyway, if you're in the same boat as me then I welcome you with open arms (we can row away to a land of no decisions and stress if you'd like)..and if you're still applying to uni, remember to keep breathing and keep...the faith, like that Bon Jovi song.

Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment